Tuesday 18 December 2007

Still growing...and smiling

I was at the Health Center again today and guess what...I had put on 240 gr in exactly one week, so today I was 6430 gr.
The bad part of todays visit was that they gave me an injection again and oh, boy..it was painfull.
I was a bit sceptic at first because I think I remebered this place and the same thing happened last time I was there as well...so next time I come there I don't know what i will do! I can't promise to behave so good then as I have done so far.
Nothing to smile about today but the last few weeks I have started to smile and laugh more and more...I think my parents was a bit worried because I didn't smile in the beginning. Well, it was not that I wasn't happy but it was so many other things to consider...I had no time or energy.
But now it's ok, and I also found out that it pays to keep my parents happy!!

No comments: