Friday 28 December 2007

My first trip to China


I'm less than 3 months old and a few days before Christmas I had my first flight. It was a cold day with snow we left Oslo and Norway. The first leg of my journey was to Amsterdam. All the time I have behaved so good that I don't think my parents were even nervous before this long trip. I cried a little bit at the beginning because it was so noisy and also because next to us was a small boy who cried all the time, but then my mother gave me some milk and everything was ok and I also got some sleep.

In Amsterdam we had a break and it was so much to see....so many shops, lights and Christmas decorations.

The airplane from Amsterdam to Beijing was soo big! We also got some special seats at the front of the middle row which was for babies. After a while they hung up a cradle on the wall in front of the seats in which I could sleep...and I did sleep a lot. In this airplane it was a steady low noise from the engines that made me sleepy. I don't think I was to much trouble for my parents. When I was not sleeping or eating my daddy walked around with me in his arms and a lot of people liked to look at me and smiled to me...and I smiled back to them...that's what I'm supposed to do, isn't it?

The flight took around 9 hours and my parents said I slept maybe more than half of that time.

Beijing greated us with sunshine but a bit cold. My Grandparents and one of my uncles received us at the airport and then we drove in mama's car to my new home in Beijing.

1 comment:

Regine said...

it is so entertaining to read your posts. well written. keep on updating :)