Sunday 16 December 2007

Christmas Party


Last weekend I was at my first Christmas party at Noa's home. Leah was also there. It was nice to see them again. Noa's parents and Regine had decorated the house nicely and also made traditional Norwegian Christmas food....it was good...at least so they say...I was not allowed to even taste it! Maybe next time I will.

To go there we travelled by train and I really liked that. It took nearly 1,5 hour but all the time I was sitting on my daddy's lap watching the landscape passing by...it was nice and even more interesting than TV..and so many screens!! I didn't sleep at all so I was tired when I arrived but I found it a bit difficult to sleep there...I have never slept anywhere else before and everything was so strange...not the same things I was used to seeing from my own bed so I couldn't relax properly and also it was a bit noisy, so many people and I'm not used to that either.

Anyway, it was a nice and very interesting day for me. I looked forward to go by train back again but then I was so tired that I slept all the way home.

No comments: