Friday 17 October 2008

1 year old

7th of October I was one year old. It was when we were busy moving house so we didn't have time to big celebration, but we had a few visits anyway.
So much has happened recently since I came back to Norway. I had a cold for a long time maybe because of a big climate change, here is much colder but I'm getting used to it.
Since I started to walk I'm also falling sometimes and hurt myself so there has been some bloodshed and scars but I'm recovering quickly.
I really like the new place with plenty of space to walk around. I like to play football and dance to music. So far I think the ball is my favourite toy and other things which belongs to my parents.
I have got my own bedroom and I sleep there most of the time, but it took some time to get used to it.
I'm talking a lot but they don't understand much more than mama and papa of the things I say.

No comments: