Friday 18 April 2008

I'm 6 Months..




So much things have happened this last month. Firstly I put on around one kilo more so now I'm 8,6 kilo.

I'm not only drinking my mother's milk but I have also started to eat other food. Two times a day I'm eating porridge and some fruits. Recently I also got some vegetables like potatoes, carrots and sweet potatoes. I like most of these things but every new taste is very strange to me and it takes a few mouthfulls until I've accepted it.
I'm also much more clever now to use my hands, I can catch and hold almost anything and that gives me a lot of new exciting experiences.

I can also more or less sit by myself now and have improved a lot the last few days and my balance is getting better every day. Sometimes I'm falling over anyway and a few times I've hurt myself.
I can't crawl yet, but I think I will be able to move around very soon. I'm trying, but sometimes I'm going backwards instead of forward and that makes me so frustrated
Luckily it's getting warmer outside and my parents now takes me out for a walk almost every day. I like that very much and it's so many interesting things to see.

No comments: