Friday 19 October 2007

The day before I was born

It was a sunny, cool October Saturay afternoon my parents had just been out buying a bed for me and my father had just finished putting it together and my mother was lying down for a rest...then I decided that enough was enough and I broke the waterbubble that surrounded me so my mother got completely wet. All the time I've been in there I have jumped and kicked as much as I liked and now I gave it an extra strong kick. That worked!
They quickly gathered some things and took a taxi to the Hospital. At the Hospital they checked my mother and me and measured my heartbeat etc. I started to wonder what all this fuzz was about and thought maybe I had done some terribly wrong by bursting the bubble and I noticed that things were not so comfortable anymore so I decided to take it easy for a while. My mother and me stayed over the night at the Hospital but unfortunately my father had to go home.

No comments: